Promote public-private dialogue on healthcare systems, including cost-effectiveness assessment aligned with the pricing system, diagnosis procedure combination per-diem payment (DPC), cancer genomic profiling and companion diagnostics, and intractable disease control, to improve patient access to medicines and ensure appropriate reward for innovation in the country.
Materials for Access Committee Activities
- 2023/10/26 EFPIA Day 2023 Lunch Seminar Video: Role of Pharmaceutical Value Assessments and Its Role in the Pharmaceutical Innovation Ecosystem (PIE) , held on 5 October 2023 (Original language)
- 2023/10/26 EFPIA Day 2023 Event: EFPIA discusses the valuation of pharmaceutical products with multi-stakeholders get_app
- 2020/01/27 EFPIA Japan’s Basic Position on Cost-Effectiveness Assessment in Japan “Delivering Patient-Centered Innovation” (January 2020 ver.) get_app
- 2019/02/05 Cost-Effectiveness Analysis (CEA) in Japan: Basic Understanding and Implications for Japan “Putting the patients at the center of healthcare get_app
- 2015/09/16 EFPIA Viewpoint: Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Application in Select Markets and Implications for Japan get_app